Basic concept of firewalls, routers, switches, WI-FI and access points
Configuration of routing and switching equipment
Different routing protocols TCP/IP, UDP, Telnet etc
Basic knowledge of IP addressing both IPV4 & IPV6
Knowledge of different ways of configuring access list
Explain the various mobile and data technologies
• Know and understand the various product and service offerings in the telecom sector
• Outline the documentation process and documents needed for mobile customers
• Explain the key concepts related to Networking• State the importance of workplace
• Ergonomics and respect at workplace• Express the importance of data confidentiality in the telecom industry
Identify the network infrastructure requirement
• Plan the activities for network installation, implementation & handover
• Knowledge of network infrastructure including configuring network hardware, software, routers, bridges, devices and interfaces
• Know how to install and configure network software including operating systems, firewalls, monitoring and management tools
• Know the test and evaluation procedure for the performance of network
• Understand the implementation of handover sign off by the authorized person
Understand about the monitoring of network infrastructure services
• Know how to apply diagnostic tools and techniques to identify network service level issues and causes
• Learn how to carry out inspection of network devices based on maintenance schedule
• Understand how to generate the network reports as per customer requirement.
Learn how to carry out planned hardware and software upgradations
• Know how to obtain sign-off from the customer as per required documentation
Understand the basic concepts of IP addressing format for IPV4 & IPV6
• Knowledge of different network protocols TCP/IP, UDP, Telnet etc
• Understand the different ways of configuring access-list
• Knowledge of LAN, VLAN and their limitations
• Understand the tools and techniques for network management & support
• Knowledge of Organisational network topology including all wired /wireless media devices, firewalls & industry network standards
• Usability of various network management systems
• Knowledge of network protocol standards used by networked devices for communication
Learn how to monitor and administer computer network using various Network Management Systems (NMSs)
• Ensure the traffic gets diverted to backup link if primary link goes down
• Follow the organization’s policies, procedures and guidelines for Network maintenance & troubleshooting
• Learn how to do load balancing and storage protocols
Know how to handle the fault notifications on prompt basis
• Learn how to apply structured approach to network troubleshooting
• Know how to rectify and test effectiveness of the troubleshooting
• Record all network events by maintaining a network issues log
• Know how to register & file the remediation work carried out to resolve network issues
• Understand how to monitor & report network issues
System administrator duties and tasks
Boot and Shutdown
Processes and daemons. Configure startup sripts. (Workshop)
Add user. (Workshop).
User and system security.
User environment (Workshop)
Shell startup scripts.
What not to do in startup scripts
Other dot files
File Management. (Workshop) File system structure.
Manage disk storage
Fix errors on disk, Mount Links: hard, symbolic
Permission Permission bits. Special permission. ACLs Quotas.
Setting a printer.
Printing to a remote printer. Printing to an MS Windows printer
Selecting the backup devices and software.
Automating the backup procedure. (Workshop)
Third party product overview
Maps to define an Automount mechanism.
How it works.
Comparison to MS Windows.
X11 setup files. (Workshop) Window manager and its startup files. (Workshop) XDM. (Workshop)
System Administrator Tools.
Monitor processes: truss/strace, ps top.
Monitor network: lsof, netstat
Working with files: strings, awk, od, du, df, find. Misc: which, whereis, dmesg, Logfiles.
Operating System Installation. (Workshop)
Patches. Installing and removing packages (RPM). Download compile and install using source code.
Get the kernel source code.
Add new adapter and update drivers. Kernel upgrade. (Workshop)
Installing from Source
Where can you get the source code?
What are the benefits of starting from source code products? Downloading and extracting the packages. Configuring the package.
Installing the package.
The proc Filesystem
map of /proc.
Hardware information. Kernel information. Kernel settings.
Monitoring the System
Swap space tunings.
Detecting physical memory shortage.
System resource loads: CPU, I/O, Disk. Raid disks. Setting limits to processes. Measuring network load.
History of System Administration.System Administration Roles
Basics of Windows NT/2000/2003 and Unix/Linux.History
Basic Info and Account Management.File and directory layout
File Systems (NTFS, FAT, UFS).File permissions.ACL
Command Line vs. Gui
Start up (booting) and Shutdown. Task Manager. More Account Management
Preventative maintenance and upgrading of OS
Troubleshooting computer operating systems using utilities
Configuring disk and system resources
More CSS properties
Working With CSS
The CSS Rules
The CSS Cascade
CSS Fonts & Typography
Working With Links And List
Working With Table
CSS Color & Positioning
CSS Box Model
CSS Display And Positioning
Working With CSS3
CSS3 Text Effects
CSS3 Web Fonts
CSS3 2D & 3D Transforms
CSS3 Transitions And Animations
Working With Bootstrap 3 Introduction to Bootstrap 3 Bootstrap History Why Bootstrap ? Embedding Bootstrap into page Bootstrap Grid System
Bootstrap Jumbotron Bootstrap Buttons BS Button Groups Bootstrap Glyphicons Bootstrap Pagination
jQuery Traversing Methods Events using jQuery AJAX
Note:- We will provide all topics with example and hands on experience on live project.
We also provide realistic interview question. It will help to you clear the interview process.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Session 2 & 3: On-Page Optimization
Session 4 & 5: Off-Page Optimization
Session 6: Search Engine Algorithms (Basics & Advanced)
Session 7: Using Google Analytics
Session 8 & 9: Search Engine Marketing Overview
Social Media Marketing
Session 10: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Facebook
Session 11: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with LinkedIn
Session 12: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Google+
Session 13: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Twitter
Session 14: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Pinterest
Session 15: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Instagram
Session 16: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with YouTube
Session 17: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Tumblr
Session 18: Social Media Marketing, Optimization and Analytics with Snapchat
Session 19: Hootsuite
Session 20: TweetReach
Session 21: Klout
Session 22: Social Mention
Session 23: Twazzup
Session 24: Addictomatic
Session 25: Howsociable
Session 26: Icerocket
Session 27: Topsy
Session 28: Mention (Paid Tools)
Session 29: Alterian
Session 30: Radian6
Other Digital Medium
Session 31: Effective Use of Email and SMS Marketing
Session 32: Effective Use of Whatsapp, Hike, WeChat and Telegram
Session 33: Viral Marketing with a case study
Session 34: Importance of Content creation and marketing
Session 35: Affiliate Marketing
Session 36: Ad-sense & Blogging
Session 37: Sample SEO and SEM Campaign Demonstration
Session 38: Individual Campaign Presentation on SEO and SEM (Small Products)
Session 39: Group Campaign Presentation on SEO and SEM (Big Products)
Session 40: Sample SMO and SMM Campaign Demonstration
Session 41: Individual Campaign Presentation on SMO & SMM (Small Products)
Session 42: Group Campaign Presentation on SMO & SMM (Big Products)
Session 43: Field Presentation to nearby stores and malls with social media reports for their companies
Session 44: Final Project Presentation with Live Demo
We endeavor to make our students employable in the current market scenario as per the company demand.
Students choose a domain of their interest and we train them based on live projects & internships.
Following are the domains we train & place our students.
PHP & .net
Android & iOS
Photoshop, Invision, Illustrator
Database Administration (DBA)
MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, Redis, Firebase, GraphQL React & ionic